Information for Coaches
Showcase Registration can be completed here.
Dear College Coaches,
It is our pleasure to invite you to our annual ProSoc College Showcase for Boys and Girls.
The event, that started several years ago, has quickly become one of the premier showcase events to attend in Europe. The event will be played on lighted fields at the headquarters for the German federation coaching education Center near Cologne (DFB).
Our showcase is unique with its benefits for US coaches attending the showcase:
- Scouting potential recruits in official matches against competitive German club teams & intra-squad games.
- All players have been observed several times before to insure that we give you what you are looking for in a student-athlete.
- Provided handbook including all athletic & academic players’ information.
- Performance test reports for each athlete in speed, agility, jumping and shooting power.
- Promoting your program in personal exchange with your favorite players at the end of the event.
- Exclusive videos after the event produced with our professional sports camera setups.
We from ProSoc are spezialized in scouting, consulting and committing of top german student-athletes for soccer scholarships (no other sports!!) in the US based on our collaboration and unique partnership with US Youth Soccer and other partners (i.e. United Soccer Coaches Association, Olympic Development Program Europe, FIFA).
In previous years reputated college programs attended / recruited in our showcases on boys & girls side: University of Central Florida, Harvard, American University, Penn State, Bradley, Duquesne, Butler, University of Colorado Boulder, George Washington, George Mason, University of Utah, University of Maryland Baltimore County, Yale, Lafayette, Lindsey Wilson, University of the Pacific California, Central Methodist, Akron, UMass, Troy, Marshall, Farleigh Dickinson, Utah Valley, California State LA, Metropolitan State Denver, Rocky Mountain, Maryville of St. Louis, Anderson, Montana State, Colorado State Pueblo, Middle Georgia State, Emporia State, Culver-Stockton, Salem, Thomas University, Valparaiso…
A lot of players scouted in our showcase have made an significant impact on college level and/or have been honored with All-American Awards, MLS Drafts etc. (e.g. Paul Hoffmeister/Utah Valley – MLS Drafts, Laura Freigang & Alina Ortega Jurado/Penn State, Gerit Wintermeyer/Bradley University, Tim Neumann/American University, Annika Koemm Lindsey Wilson).
I personally invite you to register for the 2019 ”SHOWCASE”. There are only few spaces for the event and will DEFINITELY fill up fast so be sure to register AS SOON AS AVAILABLE!
Please find below the highlights from our latest Boys & Girls Showcase 2018:
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact me by email:
I am looking forward to meeting you at our upcoming event.